Rules & Safety
Safety Is Our #1 Priority
As with an action or extreme sport, it is very important for participants to follow set rules, safety guidelines and to jump within their own ability. At all Launch locations we want all our jumpers to leave our building happy and with exciting stories to share with their friends. Because of this, we have gone to great lengths to reduce or eliminate some of the hazards associated with trampolines and are continually working to ensure a safe environment through superior structure, staff training, research, education and planning.
How We Ensure The Safety Of Our Guests
- Staff members perform daily and weekly equipment and maintenance checks to ensure all equipment is functioning properly.
- Staffers also enforce strict adherence to our rules and reserve the right to remove guests from further jumping in our facility if they are acting in a way that may endanger themselves or others.
- All guests that enter any Launch location (active participants and/or spectators) must have completed and signed a valid Launch waiver. Those under 18 must have it signed/completed by their parent, legal guardian, or someone with power of attorney.
- All guests are required to watch the Launch Safety Video displayed on the tv’s at check in prior to participating on all attractions.
Strict Sock Policy
- All Launch participants who are actively participating on ANY Launch attraction MUST wear the Launch Grip Socks at all times.
- Launch Grip Socks can be reused if previously purchased
- If a participant does not have a pair of Launch Grip Socks he/she can purchase them at check in
- Launch Grip Socks are the ONLY approved sock allowed in our facilities