Launch Entertainment Franchise
Frequently Asked Questions
Learn about owning a Launch Entertainment Franchise with these frequently asked questions.
- How do I get started to review the Launch opportunity?
- Go to our website and complete our initial Request Franchise Information Form and a franchise development representative will contact you.
- What does it take to qualify for a Launch Franchise?
- You, or your partnership, must have at least $1,000,000 in verified liquid assets and a net worth exceeding $2,000,000. This can be met individually, or we will combine the assets from your partnership.
- How much is the total investment?
- The investment will depend on a variety of factors including the location, square footage of the facility and selection of attractions. As described in Item 7 of our current Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD), the total investment can range from $2,274,000 to $4,524,000.
- What is the average park sales volume?
- As described in Item 19 of our current Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD), the average sales volume for a Gen 2 Park is $2,554,996.
- What is an FDD?
- The Franchise Disclosure Document contains information about the franchise opportunity such as the history of the company, required fees, initial investment, term of the franchise, a financial statement of the franchisor and a Financial Performance Representation that includes information on average sales and cost data. It is regulated by the FTC and each individual State.
- How much money can I make?
- This is the most common question in franchising. It will depend on many factors, but the most important consideration is your willingness to follow our proven process for training, marketing, and operating your park. Our EBITDA and revenue numbers can be found in our Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD). Please contact us and we can provide you with the latest FDD.
- Do I have to operate the franchise, or do you provide management?
- That is up to you! You can run the franchise yourself or utilize our industry-leading management agreement. With our management agreement, you will be entering a lucrative business opportunity with an experienced management team already in place.
- How much is the Initial Franchise Fee?
- Our Initial Franchise Fee is $75,000 per unit.
- How much is the royalty?
- The Royalty is 6%.
- What Markets Are Currently Available?
- We still have some great markets available and are positioned to expand across the United States. Our real estate department has relationships with developers and real estate brokers throughout the country and are ready to make deals happen.
- Do you provide financing?
- We currently do not provide financing directly, but we have established relationships with SBA lenders and other financing sources.
- How long has Launch been in existence?
- Our first corporate park opened in 2012 and our first franchise park in 2013.
- How long will it take to get approved as a Launch franchisee?
- Our process is designed to be completed in as little as 45 days. This includes the submission of financial information and an Investment Overview visit to our corporate headquarters in Warwick, RI. Our goal is to work with you on a timely basis and to make sure the process is as smooth and transparent as possible.
- How long is the training program?
- We offer a two-week training program at our corporate location in Warwick, RI. Then, prior to opening, we send our corporate training team to your location to train your staff and support you during the opening of your location.
- How do I market my park?
- Our in-house marketing agency will plan and execute all digital and social media advertising. The agency will also support you with all local marketing initiatives in your trade area. Then when the phone rings, our Franchise Support Center will be there to book and upsell birthday parties and corporate outings for your park.
- How do I find a site for my park?
- Using sophisticated real estate software tools, our site selection team will help you identify the best available sites in the best trade areas for your location. Once identified, our real estate team will tour the market with you, review sites and negotiate your LOI to the final lease.
- What is the best location for a Launch Franchise?
- We prefer to be in a busy retail shopping center, anchored by big-box retailers and other convenience outlets. We are looking for 35,000 to 80,000 square feet and the trampoline portion of our parks will require a minimum of 18 feet of ceiling clearance.
- How do I determine my park layout?
- We have a dedicated engineering group to help you determine the optimal layout.
- How do I construct my park?
- Our Head of Construction will work with you from design and architectural drawings to complete construction-ready documents. Once documents are ready, our team will help you to select a general contractor and will visit your site during construction to help you open the doors of your park in an efficient manner.
- Do I have a protected Territory?
- Yes, you will have a protected territory around your park. The geographic size will vary in size based on the population as well as locally specific factors.
Request Franchise Information
Ready for an Awarding Franchise Opportunity? You, or your investment group, must have verified access to at least $600,000 in liquid assets and a combined net worth in excess of $1,000,000.