We are coming back, better than ever! While safety, cleanliness and guest experience have always been our topmost priorities, we want you to know that we’re raising the bar even higher. We have been busy working behind the scenes to prepare our park and implement even more stringent sanitation procedures in every area. We look forward to providing you with the cleanest, safest and most awesome park around when you come in for your next visit.
We are proud to announce that our park has passed the rigorous “STERILE” cleanliness certification program. This national certification ensures that we hold the highest sanitation standards for all:
T TRAMPOLINES AND ATTRACTIONS
E EMPLOYEES AND GUESTS
STERILE is a full park cleanliness program, developed especially for trampoline parks and family entertainment centers where large groups of people congregate. All cleanliness requirements meet or exceed CDC guidelines and implementations are completed by trained, certified staff. Cleanings are completed before, during and after business hours and utilize hospital grade products that kill a variety of microbes, including Staph/MRSA, Ringworm, Ecoli, Influenza, Norovirus, and Coronavirus.
In addition to the rigorous cleanliness standards set forth, you may notice the following during your next visit:
- REDUCED CAPACITY – Allowing less people in the building at one time and allowing more room for FUN! This also means you are not allowed in the building until your session for jumping starts. Ex: If your session for jumping starts from 12:30pm-2pm only a reserved online ticket and completed waiver also done online will be allowed in the park. There will be no waiting in the park due to state mandates.
- ONLY PURCHASED TICKETS – ONLY PURCHASED TICKETS WILL BE ALLOWED IN THE PARK. THIS INCLUDES PARENTS AND SPECTATORS ALSO. IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A TICKET YOU WILL HAVE TO LEAVE THE PARK. THERE IS NO EXCEPTION TO THIS DUE TO STATE MANDATES ON BUILDING CAPACITY. A LINE OUTSIDE WILL BE FORMED AND STAFF WILL BE THERE TO ASSIST WITH ANY QUESTIONS BEFORE BEING ALLOWED IN THE PARK.
- Our kitchen closes Sunday-Thursday at 7:20pm and Friday-Saturday at 9:20pm. Please order food before the closing time otherwise food items will not be able to be ordered after.
- After each session the kitchen is not allowed to process and food orders due to capacity restrictions and exit mandates. This means if you do not place your order 20 minutes before your session has been complete you will forfeit your food included in your package with no refund.
- FACE MASKS – all employees are required to wear face coverings while on duty. It is also A STATE MANDATE that all guests wear a face mask during their time in the facility AGES 3 YEARS AND UP. FAILURE TO COMPY WILL RESULT IN IMMEDIATE REMOVAL FROM THE PARK WITH NO REFUND.
- CONTACTLESS ENTRY – guests MUST fill out their waivers and purchase admission online prior to their visit to BE ALLOWED IN THE BUILDING. NO EXCEPTIONS
- SOCIAL DISTANCING – it is recommended that all people in our facility maintain a 6′ distance from one another as much as possible, so you may see certain seating areas or arcade games blocked off to allow for this to happen. You may also see specific traffic patterns that we ask you to follow in order to keep families from coming within six feet of other families.
- CHANGES IN ATTRACTIONS & OFFERINGS – certain attractions may not be open during your next visit if we feel we are unable to keep them up to our high sanitary standard. For example, foam pits and battle beams will not be open for the foreseeable future. We may also limit packages available for purchase.
- SANITIZATION STATIONS – we have added hand sanitizing stations throughout the facility so guests may sanitize before and after using any equipment. We have also added spray stations throughout the facility for ease of wiping down arcade games and surfaces throughout the day.
- FOOD AND BEVERAGE – We will be serving all food and beverages in single use, disposable containers and have removed all communal and self serve items such as condiments and soda machines. ALL GUESTS MUST FINISH THEIR PURCHASED FOOD DURING THEIR SESSION, ONCE THE SESSION IS COMPLETED YOU MUST LEAVE THE BUILDING 5 MINUTES AFTER THE SESSION HAS COME TO AN END SO THAT THE LAUNCH STAFF CAN BEGIN SANITIZING THE PARK FOR NEW JUMP TICKET ENTRIES.
- HEALTH CHECKS – we will be performing daily health checks on all staff members and paid ticket guests to ensure no one is coming to the park when sick or with covid-19 symtoms. As always, we ask that any guest with flu or cold like symptoms refrain from entering our facility
- New 90 Minute Sessions – Our new 90 minute sessions give our guests more than enough time to jump and allow the Launch staff ample time to clean, disinfect and sanitize our park until the new session starts. Ex: If our first session starts at 12:30 pm our guests will arrive from 12 pm-12:30 pm for mandatory temperature checks then jump from 12:30 pm-2 pm then safely exit the park to allow our team to deep clean our park from 2 pm-2:30 pm to then allow our new Launch jumpers in the park per our capacity restrictions (meaning all jumpers from 12:30 pm-2 pm would have to exit the park immediately to allow the next session jumpers from 2:30 pm-4 pm) For more information on our sessions please feel free to call our park.
- REFUSAL OF SERVICE- LAUNCH QUEENS HAS THE RIGHT TO REFUSE SERVICE TO ANYONE WHO DISPLAYS SIGNS OR SYMPTOMS OF COVID-19 WITH ZERO REFUND.
- All reservations are not guaranteed. if you are late by more than 15 minutes for your sessions you will lose your reservation due to capacity restrictions. No Exceptions