We are coming back, better than ever! While safety, cleanliness and guest experience have always been our topmost priorities, we want you to know that we’re raising the bar even higher. We have been busy working behind the scenes to prepare our park and implement even more stringent sanitation procedures in every area. We look forward to providing you with the cleanest, safest and most awesome park around when you come in for your next visit.
We are proud to announce that our park has passed the rigorous “STERILE” cleanliness certification program. This national certification ensures that we hold the highest sanitation standards for all:
T TRAMPOLINES AND ATTRACTIONS
E EMPLOYEES AND GUESTS
STERILE is a full park cleanliness program, developed especially for trampoline parks and family entertainment centers where large groups of people congregate. All cleanliness requirements meet or exceed CDC guidelines and implementations are completed by trained, certified staff. Cleanings are completed before, during and after business hours and utilize hospital grade products that kill a variety of microbes, including Staph/MRSA, Ringworm, Ecoli, Influenza, Norovirus, and Coronavirus.
In addition to the rigorous cleanliness standards set forth, you may notice the following during your next visit. This list has been updated as of September 13th 2021:
- Call us regarding New York City Covid-19 vaccination protocols to help clarify any questions you might have.
- No Refund Policy- We have a strict non-refundable policy. Once you pay no staff member can perform a refund. You would have to contact Gyacoub@launchqueensny.com
- ONLY Online Reservations & PURCHASED TICKETS – In order to enter only online reservations are required currently. ONLY PURCHASED TICKETS WILL BE ALLOWED TO STAY IN THE PARK. THIS INCLUDES PARENTS AND SPECTATORS. IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A TICKET YOU WILL BE ASKED TO LEAVE THE PARK. THERE IS NO EXCEPTION. Birthday party guests are included also. Please visit our parties page and click on parties for more information on all paid guests entering the park.
- FACE MASKS – Please call us regarding mask questions.
- CONTACT LESS ENTRY – guests MUST fill out their waivers and purchase admission online prior to their visit to BE ALLOWED IN THE BUILDING. NO EXCEPTIONS
- Waivers- Waivers are required to enter. Please click on the link to complete your waiver before entering- https://launchqueens.centeredgeonline.com/waiver/?_ga=2.172410784.2002167494.1615328293-345609967.1587729140
- HEALTH CHECKS – As always, we ask that any guest with flu or cold like symptoms refrain from entering our facility
- New 90 Minute Sessions – Our new 90 minute sessions give our guests more than enough time to jump and allow the Launch staff ample time to clean, disinfect and sanitize our park until the new session starts. Ex: If our first session starts at 12:30 pm our guests will arrive from 12 pm-12:30 pm for mandatory temperature checks then jump from 12:30 pm-2 pm then safely exit the park to allow our team to deep clean our park from 2 pm-2:30 pm to then allow our new Launch jumpers in the park per our capacity restrictions. For more information on our sessions please feel free to call our park.
- REFUSAL OF SERVICE- LAUNCH QUEENS HAS THE RIGHT TO REFUSE SERVICE TO ANYONE WHO DISPLAYS SIGNS OR SYMPTOMS OF COVID-19. We also have the right to deny entry for any reason pertaining to the health and well being of our patrons and staff with no refund.
- All reservations are not guaranteed. if you are late by more than 15 minutes for your sessions you will lose your reservation due to capacity restrictions. No Exceptions