We are coming back, better than ever! While safety, cleanliness and guest experience have always been our topmost priorities, we want you to know that we’re raising the bar even higher. We have been busy working behind the scenes to prepare our park and implement even more stringent sanitation procedures in every area. We look forward to providing you with the cleanest, safest and most awesome park around when you come in for your next visit.
We are proud to announce that our park has passed the rigorous “STERILE” cleanliness certification program. This national certification ensures that we hold the highest sanitation standards for all:
T TRAMPOLINES AND ATTRACTIONS
E EMPLOYEES AND GUESTS
STERILE is a full park cleanliness program, developed especially for trampoline parks and family entertainment centers where large groups of people congregate. All cleanliness requirements meet or exceed CDC guidelines and implementations are completed by trained, certified staff. Cleanings are completed before, during and after business hours and utilize hospital grade products that kill a variety of microbes, including Staph/MRSA, Ringworm, Ecoli, Influenza, Norovirus, and Coronavirus.
In addition to the rigorous cleanliness standards set forth, you may notice the following during your next visit:
- REDUCED CAPACITY – allowing less people in the building at one time and allowing more room for FUN!
- DEDICATED & TRAINED STAFF – allowing for increased cleaning and guest service at high standards!
- FACE MASKS – all employees are required to wear face coverings while working. It is also required that all guests wear a face mask during the entire duration of their time in the facility unless actively eating or drinking.
- CONTACTLESS ENTRY – guests are encouraged to fill out their waivers and purchase admission online prior to their visit to allow for contact-free admission.
- SOCIAL DISTANCING – it is recommended that all people in our facility maintain a 6′ distance from one another as much as possible, so you may see certain seating areas or arcade games blocked off to allow for this to happen. You may also see specific traffic patterns that we ask you to follow in order to keep families from coming within six feet of other families.
- CHANGES IN ATTRACTIONS & OFFERINGS – certain attractions may not be open during your next visit if we feel we are unable to keep them up to our high sanitary standard. For example, foam pits and battle beams will not be open for the foreseeable future. We may also limit packages available for purchase.
- SANITIZATION STATIONS – we have added hand sanitizing stations throughout the facility so guests may sanitize before and after using any equipment. We have also added spray stations throughout the facility for ease of wiping down arcade games and surfaces throughout the day.
- FOOD AND BEVERAGE – we will be serving all food and beverages in single use, disposable containers and have removed all communal and self serve items such as condiments and soda machines. Please ask one of our friendly staff members for anything you need and they will be happy to assist you!
- HEALTH CHECKS – we will be performing daily health checks on all staff members to ensure no one is coming to work when sick. As always, we ask that any guest with flu or cold like symptoms refrain from entering our facility.